T&A Precision Grinding Co Ltd (The “Controller” of personal data) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Postal Address: T&A Precision Grinding Co Ltd, 101 Carlisle Street East, Sheffield, S4 7QN.
Phone number: 0114 273 1582
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect and how we use it:
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you, and why we need it when you use our services
We collect the data you provide to us when you:
- Use the contact us page on this website
- Create a member account on the website
- Ask us questions
- Provide us with feedback
- Make an online purchase
- Use the T&A Precision Grinding Co Ltd website
The data that we collect:
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity data including: name, title, date of birth, photograph, signature, and gender
- Contact details including: email address, telephone numbers, and postal address
- Usage data - cookies and details about the way in which you use our website and services
- Purchase information including: items bought, card number, CVV number, card expiration date
Cookies we use
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you. This includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
How we use your personal information
We are only allowed to use personal data about you if we have a legal basis to do so, and we are required to tell you what that legal basis is. We have set out in the table below: the personal data which we collect from you, how we use it, and the legal ground on which we rely when we use it.
In some circumstances we can use your data if it is in our legitimate interest to do so, provided that we have told you what that legitimate interest is. A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information which, when balanced against your rights, is justifiable. If we are relying on our legitimate interests, we have set that out in the table below.
|What we use your personal data for||The personal data that we use||Our legal grounds for processing||Our legitimate interest(s) (if applicable)|
|To register you as a member|
|To process and deliver your purchase|
|To answer questions and receive feedback via the Contact section on our website||To provide a platform to help respond to T&A related queries|
|Improve the performance of the T&A website||Running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security|
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
How long we keep your personal data for
When you stop being an active member e.g. you have stopped regularly using our services or buying our products, we may keep your personal information for up to 6 years for one of the following reasons:
- To respond to any questions or complaints from you;
- To maintain our records;
- To comply with laws applicable to us.
After such time, we will securely delete your personal information. If we receive a bounce back from any of the emails that we send to you on a number of occasions, we will delete your personal information in relation to those emails.
Right to be Informed
We will always be transparent in the way we use your personal data. You will be fully informed about the processing through relevant privacy notices.
Right to Access
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you and this should be provided to you, under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), within one calendar month. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data, please contact us.
Right to rectification
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of your details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
Right to erasure
You have the right to have your data ‘erased’ in the following situations:
- Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected or processed.
- When you withdraw consent.
- When you object to the processing and there is no overriding legitimate interest for continuing the processing.
- When the personal data was unlawfully processed.
- When the personal data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation.
If you would like to request erasure of your personal data, please contact us. Please note that each request will be reviewed on a case by case basis and where we have a lawful reason to retain the data, it may not be erased.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict processing in certain situations such as:
- Where you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we will restrict the processing until you have verified the accuracy of your personal data.
- Where you have objected to processing and we are considering whether T&A’s legitimate grounds override your legitimate grounds.
- When processing is unlawful, and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead.
- Where T&A no longer need the personal data, but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
The right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in certain situations. You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes via a machine-readable format, such as a .CSV file. If you would like to request portability of your personal data, please contact us. This only applies:
- To personal data that you have provided to us;
- Where the processing is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract; and
- When processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to object
You have the right to object to T&A processing your data in these circumstances:
- Where the processing is based on legitimate interests;
- Where the processing is for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
You may also have the right to complain to the data protection authority if you think we have processed your personal data in a manner which is unlawful or breaches your rights. If you have such concerns we request that you initially contact us (using the contact details below) so that we can investigate, and hopefully resolve, your concerns. If we are still unable to satisfy your request, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office using the following link: