Terms & Conditions
The term "T&A Precision Grinding Co Ltd" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 101 Carlisle Street East, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S4 7QN. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without T&A Precision Grinding Co Ltd's prior written consent.
As part of its statutory obligation to foster its business relationships with customers, suppliers and others, the company through its directors has established and contributes a share of its profits to a fund. The company’s customers, suppliers and others are welcome to write to the Trustees delegated managers or administrators to seek a discretionary award. The fund is wholly independent of the company and the unfettered exercise of discretion in respect of the award or non-award of monies is a matter wholly for the trustees of that fund. If you wish to contact the trustees, you may do so at Griffin Trustees Limited, Ground Floor, Abbott Building B, No. 89 Main Street, P.O.Box 2247, Road Town, Tortola-VG1110, British Virgin Islands
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.